This time of year it’s always interesting to look back and reflect. In 2013, we enjoyed a record number of blog readers … and for that, we thank you! We’ve covered topics from sales culture to branding to marketing strategy to better creative to funky poetry and funny stories.
What a year!
Here are your top 10 blog posts from 2013:
1) USAA … The Disney of Banking?
2) 8 Life Stages You Should Market To
3) If You Were A … (A Fun Branding Exercise)
4) A Cheat Sheet to Perfect Creative
5) You DO NOT Sell Deposits and Loans
6) Time Change?? … Change Your Planning Style
7) The New “Basics” Every Marketer Should Know
8) The Power of a Smile
9) Who Says it Better Than Don Draper?
10) Integration of the NON Sales Culture
Have a great 2014!
We bring these marketing philosophies to credit unions and community banks nationwide, and would love to bring them to your institution too. Contact us to see how.
With nearly 282,000 visits worldwide, we hope that you enjoy this blog. If you find it helpful, please share it with your colleagues. Also, check out our YouTube Channel for short video blogs about financial marketing.